Summer sizzles–cool off with a great book!
I’ve selected a few good novels that should get you through this summer. With temperatures and gas prices rising, who wouldn’t want to stay indoors in an air-conditioned room tearing into great novel? The list includes a number of fiction and non-fiction titles that are sure to hold your attention. Enjoy!
1. Come On People by Bill Cosby and Alvin F. Poussaint
2. The Audacity of Hope by Barack Obama
3. Nothing to Lose by Lee Child
4. A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
5. Sail by James Patterson and Howard Rougham
6. The Mis-Education of the Negro by Carter G. Woodson
7. Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe
8. Netherland by Joseph O’Neill Pantheon
9. Life Beyond Measure: Letters to My Great-Granddaughter by Sidney Poitier
10. The Condition by Jennifer Haigh